AI Fingered Tutor
This Web-App helps you to understand how to play Yamaha keyboards
using the AI Fingered mode.
It has been created and launched in April 2021 by
If you are interested in a demo or a workshop how to effectively use this web application please send an email to Thomas Lengersdorf and make an appointment.
If you have any technical questions contact Uwe Dierolf.
Feedback is very welcome !
Functions of this web app
- You can add chord by chord
- You can insert whole chord progressions like Cm Eb/Bb F7sus4 GM7/9
- You can change the chord voicing using the octave shift left/right buttons (-12/+12)
- Most chords can be played in a couple of voicings - you can view these voicings by using the prev/next buttons.
- You can save a chord progression with the octave / voicing information as bookmarks in your browser
- The "select harmony type" pull down list offers many more harmony names - so you can search for "+" instead of "aug", you can find "69" as well as "6/9" and so on
- You can add slash chords
- If you want you can view how a chord is played in "normal" mode instead of AI fingered
- You get hints how to play chords e.g. "play rootless" or "you don't need the 5"